J.T.
Lv 5
J.T. asked in Politics & GovernmentElections · 8 years ago

What did Rush Limbaugh mean when he said Boehner has got to put Obama in his place?

Of course the Limbaugh apologists will try to attach some benign meaning to Limbaugh's words or claim that he was probably back on the Oxys!! Come on out of the woodwork crazies!!

12 Answers

Relevance
  • wgac
    Lv 5
    8 years ago
    Favorite Answer

rush oxycontin limpbrain longs for the days of the confederacy along with all of his ignorant followers.They need to understand that those days are GONE ! This stupid dope head bastard might say anything because that is what he is being paid to do !Fools like him get mad when someone calls him a bigot but in the dictionary under the word bigot ,it says see this fool and all of his friends and supporters !The only people who listen to this fool are bigots !We know what this jim crow ,redneck bastard means when he say ",Put Obama in his place"! If there weren't so many bigots in America ,rush O limpbrain would be the door person at that American chinese outlet store AKA walmart and even then the greeting would have to be written in the palms of his hands!

• 8 years ago

It is more double speak. It is a old Southern phrase for putting a African American who has achieved something significant "in his place". Meaning that regardless of what a African American achieves, he will always be subservient to a white person.

Keep in mind, this is Limbaugh, a man who has profiteered off of hatred, intolerance and ignorance. Three things which is not in short supply in the Republican party.

• 8 years ago

Rush Limbaugh is just a washed Republican has-been with a racist streak so he bashes Obamas ways because 1. Hes black. 2. He became president when Limbaugh couldn't.

Source(s): White RINO
  • x x
    Lv 6
    8 years ago

Rush graduated from High school.

I take what he says with a very large grain of salt.

You play the race card here and everyone can see through it!

Be proud that anyone can be criticized like all before him! This is the language of politics and all of a sudden you think it is a problem.

Now minorities can fail! As anyone else!

That Sir is true equality.

Source(s): Stop being such a liberal racists.
  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    8 years ago

I think we've gone way to far when people talk to a sitting or former President with disdain and laugh about it. Its really rather sad. Hes being treated this way because of the color of his skin. Im so grateful he is well supported by rational thinking people. And will be re-elected by same self folk. He needs prayer not insults.

• 8 years ago

Rush Limbaugh is a pompous windbag who should not be taken seriously by anybody.

If he has all the answers, why doesn't he run for office?

• 8 years ago

Lost his viewers and his mind once more he Is now attacking republicans I thought he supports them well he Is with the tea party like beck, palin, bachmann, perry, and the koch brothers, seriously god wants his heart to fail seriously don't delete my answer I am not making no threats of violence or death someone else always does don't you do that.

• 8 years ago

Go out in the back of the White House and duke it out.

• 8 years ago

I have been around long enough to know that you are presenting a small snipet of what he said without the full context.

• 8 years ago

Could be that Oblunder subverts the Constitution just about every day.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.