How to achieve dramatic weight loss?

I am a full time highschool/college student and I am constantly busy. I don't have time to prepare specific meals and all that crap. I want to know how I can get dramatic weight loss by the end of september without eating more healthy than I usually do. Please don't give me the it takes time answers or the... show more I am a full time highschool/college student and I am constantly busy. I don't have time to prepare specific meals and all that crap. I want to know how I can get dramatic weight loss by the end of september without eating more healthy than I usually do. Please don't give me the it takes time answers or the course for a long workout. I just want to know how to have dramatic weightloss, I dont care if its not very healthy. Please help me.
Update: lol thx for the funny ones XD but seriously, i cant do the food thing. i mean like types of quick harsh workouts or something
Update 2: i dont eat a ton already, im not changing food habits