How to achieve dramatic weight loss?

I am a full time highschool/college student and I am constantly busy. I don't have time to prepare specific meals and all that crap. I want to know how I can get dramatic weight loss by the end of september without eating more healthy than I usually do. Please don't give me the it takes time answers or the course for a long workout. I just want to know how to have dramatic weightloss, I dont care if its not very healthy. Please help me.

lol thx for the funny ones XD but seriously, i cant do the food thing. i mean like types of quick harsh workouts or something

i dont eat a ton already, im not changing food habits

Favorite Answer

Since you're stupid enough to say you don't care about health, killing yourself will ensure dramatic weight loss as your corpse decomposes.

Walk more than 30 minutes a day. When you hit the 30 minute mark, it triggers a response in your body that causes it to lose fat faster. So try to walk 45-60 minutes a day. Just walking, not jogging or running.

Cut out all forms of sugar, that's a really big thing, and not all that hard, if you're willing to do it. Cutting back on grains and starches would also be beneficial, as those turn into sugar in your body after you've eaten them.

I know you don't want to change your diet, but this is something that should be really easy to do, and can be very beneficial. And that is to eat a lot of REAL butter. When your body doesn't get the right, good fats, it stores any fats it can get, when you give your body good fats, and real butter is an excellent one, it will flush out the bad fats that it has been storing.

Your weight has much more to do with *what* you eat, than how much. You will be thinner eating a lot of healthy foods, than you will be eating a small amount of not so healthy foods.

Also, SweetLeaf stevia concentrate in tea/water would help. With continued use it helps to reset the hypothalamus, and when that happens your body will shed fat faster. (http://amzn.to/nCjxJb)

Source(s): Personal research, and I am friends with a naturopathic doctor.

WELL, since you specified that you don't care if the technique is unhealthy and you understand that good weight lost takes a long term goal..

I can tell you that, one of my friend who had to lose 6 lbs or so for the Air Force, he kind of starved himself and ran a lot, and within a week or two he made weight. It made him extremely tired, light headed, and crappy, but he lost the weight. Also, he said something about drinking hot sauce and water mixed, and you basically crap out your weight. THAT'S NOT HEALTHY EITHER, OBVIOUSLY.

I hope you don't do anything like that though, because you'll basically gain all that weight back once you do start eating right again. AND it can f*ck up your stomach and you might have some stomach problems later on. Yupp.

Just Take 1 Pill Of L-Carnitine (Vitamin Supplement) As Soon As You Wake Up And Wait Atleast An Hour Before You Start Eating Breakfast. That Vitamin Turns Food Into Energy And It Works Great.!!

Source(s): Experience (I'm In Highschool Too)

Take 300mgs of caffeine and a pair of grams L-carnitine 40 min earlier cardio. 10 min earlier cardio take 10 grams of blended amino acids. After the paintings out have 30 grams of whey protein, 40 grams of quickly-digesting carbs and 5 grams of creatine. And soak up omega 3,6,9 2x an afternoon earlier a foodstuff. you're on an good music, yet do no longer forget to characteristic some meats into your weight loss software, you elect for the protein from meats. Protein is likewise mandatory for dropping weight.

beyonce lost 20 pounds with a water fasting diet. Basically you only drink water mixed with maple syrup and cayenne pepper for 2 weeks. But heey 20 pounds IS dramatic. Google it if you are interested

Source(s): read it in a few magazines

I've lost 5 kilos in my first week. It's my 10th day and I have included salad with some protein (eg. egg/ lean chicken) as you suggested. After 4 years of trying, the fat is finally coming off. It truly feels like magic!

Get started today!

Honestly, drink more water, cut your calories fat and carbs, and exercise. No magic formula. When your out to eat, just make better choices. Swap bad food for good food. Simple as that.

Run, run again then run some more. but of course start out walking first. Try and walk at least 4 miles a day. when ever you get the chance walk, instead of taking the bus, or take the stairs instead of the elevator.

invest in a standing desk like the ergotron workfit s 379 ergotron com or get crafty and raise your monitor and keyboard with books