Im not allowed to wear makeup and im going into high-school!?

heyy well im 14 and a half, going into grade 9 and into a highschool were almost EVERY girl wears makeup (im nnot talking about lip gloss) im allowed to wear lip gloss, but not lipstick, which i dont care about... BUT!! I cant wear eyeliner, mascara, eyeshadow, concealer, or ANY OTHER makeup. My mother... show more heyy well im 14 and a half, going into grade 9 and into a highschool were almost EVERY girl wears makeup (im nnot talking about lip gloss)

im allowed to wear lip gloss, but not lipstick, which i dont care about...

BUT!! I cant wear eyeliner, mascara, eyeshadow, concealer, or ANY OTHER makeup. My mother thinks that its not good to wear makeup at a young age, however girls waaaay younger than me wear makeup (and ALOT of it) and i feel "ugly" and "weird" , apparently makeup isnt for young girls and that girls are maturing too FAST. She doesnt want me to "mature" quickly, but really im 14.

i dont know what to ssay and how to say that i want to wear a little bot of makeup cause this topic rarely comes up in our family..please help.....btw my mother wear tons of makeup ONLY on speacial occasions, otherwise she never wears makeup at work, and shopping