Family photo-shoot. Help?

So we (me, my mum, dad and older sister) are having a family photo done on Sunday, the company said that the background is white, so dont wear white, and said for me and Alice (sister, 18) to bring objects that represent us. Its easy for Alice, she's taking a book, but i have no idea what to bring. I'm into... show more So we (me, my mum, dad and older sister) are having a family photo done on Sunday, the company said that the background is white, so dont wear white, and said for me and Alice (sister, 18) to bring objects that represent us. Its easy for Alice, she's taking a book, but i have no idea what to bring. I'm into cardmaking, sewing, jewellery making and crafts and stuff, but none of that is really very portable or normal looking, so i'm not taking that. I have thought about taking knitting, or a sewing machine, but i dont know.
Any tips on what to wear, or how many outfit changes?
What should i take? Im 16, female.
Any general tips?
Update: Well i cant choose what sort of thing we have done. It was my parents' idea and they chose it, if it was up to me, we wouldn't be doing it at all! I have tried suggesting that we all wear stuff that matches, but i keep getting snubbed out, my dad says that as long as we don't majorly clash then we'll be ok, but i... show more Well i cant choose what sort of thing we have done. It was my parents' idea and they chose it, if it was up to me, we wouldn't be doing it at all! I have tried suggesting that we all wear stuff that matches, but i keep getting snubbed out, my dad says that as long as we don't majorly clash then we'll be ok, but i dont want to look STUPID.
I'm really dreading it. Help please!