Does this nanny job sound like a scam?

so i recently applyed to a babysitting job on sittercity.com and she hired me without talking over the phone or personal interview....she asked me a few questions through email but that was it...and also offered to send me an upfront payment (which would be 600 a week from the hours and days she required on last... show more so i recently applyed to a babysitting job on sittercity.com and she hired me without talking over the phone or personal interview....she asked me a few questions through email but that was it...and also offered to send me an upfront payment (which would be 600 a week from the hours and days she required on last emails) without knowing me after i told her i did not feel comfortable sending my address i never got a reply. does this sound like a sob story

Hello Dear,

I will like to first of all say thank you for the letting me view your photos, they are very nice and also the time you have stated will work fine with us and am most delighted and also am happy to say congratulations to you as i did have a long discussion with my husband a while ago over the issues and we did review a few applications together but we figured we should let you have the position as you seem nice and very sincere and also i wish to inform you that you will be starting this job as soon as we get back from England next week.

So am happy to say congratulations to you and welcome to our family. We decided to let you have position so we all look forward to having you join our family as soon as we are back home. Am sure our kids will love having you around them as you appear to be a vibrant and enlightened person. As there happens to be a limited time at this time i wish to inform you that we concluded on getting to you your first one week pay upfront so you can get yourself prepared starting your new position with us, hence, letting you not have any troubles finance wise or any hindrances starting your new position. I want you to know that you have to be of good behaviors and also very much upright and never to let this opportunity become a pain for us as we do intend to give you our best support as family and we need same support from you as well.

At this point i will need you to forward all your details in regards to mailing address (es) and also what your total weekly charge will be so my husband can ask his assistant to handle all that on our behalf before he leaves for his trip. I will forward you our flight reservations as soon as we make all plans this next week. Kindly get me your name payment should go in and where it should be mailed to and i will keep you posted if any matters arises.
Congratulations once more and we all look forward to having you come into our family.

Thank you and God bless.

after this i said i was not comfortable sending my address hopefully it was understandable, and mi never got a reply back can someone please help me because if it is a scam im freaking out i sent them pics of myself that they asked for
Update: name susan polhlopeks