Sunny
Sunny asked in Food & DrinkOther - Food & Drink · 10 years ago

What 3 deli meats would you chose for a sandwich tray, turkey, ham and what else?

Do most people like Roast Beef? Or would salami be a better choice? Or something else I'm not thinking of?

Favorite Answer

Roast Beef.It's the better quality meat and is,at least the ones who I know,people like it more.Hope this helped.:}

I like turkey the most, then maybe roast beef.

If you're ordering a tray for a party or something, best bet is to do mostly turkey and roast beef, then use half the amount of ham. You could throw some salami on there too but I would recommend only using half the amount as well.

Source(s): Event Planner
  • C.M. C

Sunny, on our tray I usually have Roast Beef, Smoked Leg Ham, Turkey for the white meat eaters, two types of salami, the Supressa, and the Calabresse, Capacollo, then the cheese selection

Roast Beef

I prefer salami. But for a large group, roast beef is the more popular choice. Also, sliced cheese would be a good addition. Some people don't like meat. Others like cheese on sandwiches.

I think roast beef would go better with turkey and ham than salami. Don't forget the sliced cheeses like swiss or cheddar.

ham, roast beef, and turkey is what I usually put on any deli meats tray. Then a variety of cheeses.

Ham, roast beef, salami :)

Roast Beef. Yum :)

• Matt

roast beef, turkey and ham.