What are your opinions on these baby boy names?

Richard

Charles

Waylon

11 Answers

Relevance
  • 8 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Richard is a nice strong name. I like it, you don't really hear it much. Well at least I don't…

Charles is a little too old-fashioned for me. And too proper. I don't like the way it sounds, its like on the same level as Howard or George.

Waylon is odd, but interesting. I like Marlon / Marlin a bit better.

• Login to reply the answers
  • Anonymous
    8 years ago

My brothers name is Charles Richard (Charles after my uncle, Richard after my Grandpa) so of course those names seem normal to me :)

My grandma calls him Ricky, Some call him Charlie, Our last name starts with a c and he gets called CC alot too!

But the name "Waylon" sounds ridiculous, of course only IMHO

Source(s): Me <3
  • Emma
    Lv 5
    8 years ago

I quite like Richard, but there isn't really any good nicknames for it. Charles is good but it would most likely be shortened to Charlie. I'm not keen on Waylon.

I would suggest George, Marlon, Francis, John, Gregory, Peter, Anthony, Matthew, Laurence, James, William, Robert, Christopher, Samuel and Alexander.

• 8 years ago

I love Charles, especially the nickname Charlie

Richard is okay, family name

I'm not keen on Waylon

:)

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • ER
    Lv 6
    8 years ago

I love Charles and Richard! Very nice timeless kingly sounding names. I just don't care for Waylon at all, sorry... It just sounds completely made up, unattractive and doesn't age well.

• 8 years ago

Richard and Charles sound great but very common. Waylon is ridiculous. Another great names would be Darius (one of the greatest Persian Kings), Maximus (the greatest) and Alexander (defender of men)

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

Richard is good

How's Dylan?

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

To be honest, I don't like any of those names, but of course that's just my opinion. :)

I would prefer Charlie over Charles.

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

The names are really . . . I dont like any of 'em. How about Jack, Jeremy, Leonard or Stephen?

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

CHARLES ALL THE WAY!!!!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.