giurgila s asked in TravelAir Travel · 9 years ago

I am 16 , can I travel on my own with easyjet?

I leave from Italy to Madrid. (i am rumenian)

2 Answers

  • Anonymous
    9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

    13. Infants and children

    easyJet does not accept unaccompanied minors under the age of 14 for travel. Children under 14 years of age cannot travel unless accompanied by a person aged 16 years or older who will take responsibility for the minor.

    Special ID requirements

    Children under 16 years of age travelling on UK, Italian, Spanish, or French domestic flights can travel without photo identification provided that they are travelling with an accompanying adult.

    Children under 15 years travelling to the Czech Republic may travel on a parent’s passport provided they are travelling with the passport holder. Children aged 15 years and older are required to travel on their own travel documents.

    French Children travelling with one parent or guardian

    Children under 18 travelling with only one parent OR Guardian one of the following is required;-

    1. Passport (individual); or

    2. ID Card (for those countries that do not require a Passport)

    WARNING: If travelling with ID card only Authorities can request documentation proving the person accompanying the child is the parent/guardian, that person should carry a Family Book (Livret de Famille) or birth certificate for the minor.

    Spanish and French Children Under 18 Years

    Children under 18 travelling without their parents/legal guardians and with an ID card must have a form of written authorisation to travel from their parents.

    They must collect the form from their local police station which must be presented with their ID card at the check-in desk and at passport control.

    If they do not have this form the passport control officers will refuse them travel.

    Children travelling with a valid passport do not require this form as a passport acts as parental authority.

    This form is required for both International and Domestic flights.

    A Family Book (Livret de Famille) is not sufficient ID for a child/infant to travel on international flights.

    Children travelling on easyJet international flights must have either a valid ID card or passport and any other necessary documents.

    Latvian children under 18 years

    Latvian children under 18 travelling alone must provide the following at check-in:

    A valid passport; and

    A letter confirming the child’s parent or guardian consents to travelling alone, which must be signed by a solicitor; and

    Birth certificate.

    Portuguese children under 18 years

    Portuguese nationals and alien residents under 18 years and leaving or re- entering Portugal unaccompanied by their father, mother or legal guardian need a travel authorisation. This travel authorisation must be:

    signed by the father, mother or legal guardian; and

    the signature is notarised if the father, mother or legal guardian reside in Portugal; or

    the signature is authenticated by a Portuguese embassy or consulate in the country where the father, mother or legal guardian reside.

    This travel authorisation is also required when minors are accompanied by a person other than their father, mother or legal guardian. In such cases the travel authorisation must also clearly show the name of the accompanying person. Foreign minors under 18 years and travelling alone may be refused entry if they do not have anyone in Portugal taking responsibility for their stay.

    No more than two infants (being children under the age of two years on the date of travel) per accompanying person are allowed. Infants under two weeks of age will not be accepted for travel.

  • Anonymous
    9 years ago


    Source(s): from experience
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.