why do people like so much bass in their earphones.?

i prefer clarity and bass that is present but not too much. i cant understand why people like having bass which blows their brains its just lame.

and what earphones would u recommend for around 100 bucks? are v jays good? etymotic? klipsch?

• Favorite Answer

the klipsch s4's are pretty good but lean towards the bassy side. it's clear bass that doesn't overwhelm though, i think they strike a good balance. I don't know too much about v-jays so i'm guessing they aren't as good as klipsch or etymotic. etymotics will have less bass than the klipsch of the same price point, they'll probably offer the most balance sound, but some might find them lacking in bass.

you might actually like the Head Direct RE-Zero. they have a good balanced sound that a lot love.

this might help... actually, I know it will http://www.head-fi.org/t/478568/multi-iem-review-1...

Bass Is awesome, it's hard to explain

I dont know about others, but for me it gets my adrenaline going, and it helps me immerse myself in the music. and as a musician, being able to physically feel the music helps me enjoy it even more.

because when you listen to dubstep it is SIIIICCCK!!!! :)

it makes it 10x more fun to rock out too

I don't have them though I'm not stupid lol