Clean Son's repo car loan out of my credit?

I co-signed a car loan for my son. Few times he was late on his payment. Then he was late again for two months and the bank repossessed the car. He made payments for and got the car back. And recently he was late again and they repossessed the car again. Finally he payed off the remaining amount and got his car... show more I co-signed a car loan for my son. Few times he was late on his payment. Then he was late again for two months and the bank repossessed the car. He made payments for and got the car back. And recently he was late again and they repossessed the car again.

Finally he payed off the remaining amount and got his car back.

My 820 credit is down to 620 because of this issue. A lot of my credit card companies closed my accounts but I do need to pay the remaining balances. I never been late on my accounts payments. Please advise me what do I need to do to clean my account. What are my options.

Thank you.

He is my son...I do love him but will never ever sign for anyone ever again.

PEOPLE, Do not ever co-sign for anyone.!!!