If The Palestinians in the West Bank danced & celebrated on 9\11\01 why is the USA?

7 Answers

Relevance
  • John E
    Lv 6
    9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

I am not convinced that 9-11 was an Al-queida job.

Many people witnessed Israeli agents inside a van giving instructions through the wireless radio frequencies, at the moment these airplanes crashed on the twin towers.

You must also acknowledge the fact that George Bush was ready to to announce the creation of the Palestinian state in the following 2 weeks.

I believe it was a plan to stop this from happening.

Greetings

• Login to reply the answers
  • 9 years ago

Indeed this the main reason that the USA should Support the PA and go ahead with the plans to announce the Palestine state ..........America interests in the Middle East is far much BIGGER than israel......America interests in the Middle East is in danger because of israel ignorance.......It is because of israel refusal of peace the 9/11 did happen .......israel tried to STOP the peace efforts through what happened in 9/11.......The israeli Mosad had known about al-qaeda plans for the two tours.....they were monitoring and watching the whole plan.....they even celebrated the "success" of their operation right on there.....in New York.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

Very smart "question". We have seen millions of palestinians "dancing in the streets". The earth even was shaking beneath their legs, you know that what happens when millions start "dancing" altogether.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

Its..... complicated.

Really, the USA believes that the PA is engaged in peace. I'm personally skeptical about it, but at the very least they'll accept some sort of peace, so I'm not screaming that the US is wasting my tax dollars.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago

the poster "Op" gave a brilliant answer. You can´t give money to the terrorists and then expect they will give you peace in return.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

the US trying to solve the conflict in the wrong way. you can't give money for terrorists and then wait for peace

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

It;s because Americans know that in their hearts, that Palestine is right.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.