2007-2012 Mortgage forgiveness act..question?

So here is my question.. September is the first month we are not going to be able to make our mortgage payment.. and we have paid every payment late for over 6 months due to financial hardship.. my question is..

When you are foreclosed on in your home.. and you receive and IRS 1099a and 1099c form do you have to file both? And do both qualify for the Mortgage forgiveness act? I heard you also have to file a 982 form? I have no idea what any of this means? Can someone please explain it to me.. we owe 75,600 on the home.. we bought it for 80,000 three years ago.. its an FHA loan..

• Betsy
    Favorite Answer

You should look for a foreclosure prevention organization in your area. One example of such a program is Save the Dream Ohio. http://savethedream.ohio.gov/

Perhaps you can find a similar organization where you live. You do need to be careful. Some organizations appear to be pro-consumer but are actually affiliated with banks and other financial institutions.

If you are a member of a credit union or even if you aren't, a credit union might be able to help you.

hi Seth! solid question! thank you! I understand what Camille above me substitute into asserting consisting of the perspectives of the various human beings of the time. The bypass had extra of a pagan meaning relationship decrease back to historical Babylonia. The be conscious substitute into easily .... ??????? translated..... stauros and alter into for the purpose of loss of life to a human. I see the emphasis substitute into on "Whosoever will come after me, permit him deny himself" authentic words of authentic humility which Jesus attributed to having, because of the fact of his Father the All robust interior the heavenly kingdom. Jesus taught all of us to invite for preparation,basically as he himself asked his Father for us earlier his loss of life. as quickly as his sacrifice as a ideal human got here to be.........all of us ought to at as quickly as ask for their burdens to be lifted or help in carrying them. lower back ...the humility to appreciate we can not handbook ourselves without humbly soliciting for God's intervention from existence's burdens! dealing with financial wealth and Self preparation ain't mans sturdy tournament. . .