What's your feeling on assisted suicide?

I've just watched some very disturbing videos on youtube of people going to a suicide clinic in Switzerland, consenting and being killed by some poisonous chemical within minutes.

This is just disturbing and family members(mothers, wives) going along to offer their support.

How is this normal?

Favorite Answer

Ever watch anyone die a slow painful death from cancer? I have, several times. We treat dogs and cats better.

Assisted suicide is fine if the person is of sound mind and the medical community concurs about the long term diagnosis of the patient.

My close family members wanted to fight until their very last breath. Their choice and I was okay with it.

On the other hand, a family friend and two close personal friends opted for something else. I supported them. Their death. Their choice.

No one should help anyone commit suicide unless they're in serious pain. Exceptions to Dr. Kavorkian.

• Miss Q

Well, they put dogs and cats out of their misery, don't they? Why can't humans enjoy the same respect?