Happy Birthday Barry Gibb! What are your favorite Bee Gees songs?

Happy 65th Barry, I've rarely if ever seen them mentioned in this forum, so here goes.. Along with his brothers Maurice and Robin, he was a member of one of the most successful vocal groups in rock n' roll history. Barry was best known for his signature high pitched falsetto vocals. Apart from The Bee... show more Happy 65th Barry, I've rarely if ever seen them mentioned in this forum, so here goes..

Along with his brothers Maurice and Robin, he was a member of one of the most successful vocal groups in rock n' roll history. Barry was best known for his signature high pitched falsetto vocals.

Apart from The Bee Gees, he's written and produced numerous hits for Barbara Streisand ("Woman in Love", "Guilty", "What Kind of Fool"), Diana Ross ("Chain Reaction"), Frankie Valli ("Grease"), Dolly Parton and Kenny Rogers ("Islands in the Stream").

My favorite peiod of The Bee Gees was that of the late 60's. From this period, came many well crafted hamony rich songs including my favorite, "New York Mining Disaster 1941".
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KCRqAzCev...

MQ: Favorite Bee Gees songs?
MQ2: Any thoughts to share about Barry and The Brothers Gibb?