Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsBaseball · 8 years ago

A.J Burnett tonight against the sox?

To be completely honest, I haven't lost hope in A.J yet, until he gets pummled by the Sox today, hoping he does good, other than that trade that motherfer.

Best Answer

A.J. Burnett has been a bad pitcher with good stuff. I feel its all in his head(lacks confidence.) He has a lively fastball and a better than average curve. His problem is that he is not consistent enough with hitting the corners or bouncing it in the dirt. He will either throw a wild pitch or miss his spot and throw it right over the plate.(Home run) Not sure if its his mechanics, confidence or both, but something has to be done fast.

Winning this game will go a long way for A.J. getting back his confidence. As well as the Yankee fans confidence. I'm A Blue Jay fan and I'll be keeping an eye on this game.

Burnett's contract is too big for him to be traded to anyone unless the Yankees are willing to eat 75% of it and get nothing in return.

I say he gives up 7 runs in 3 innings, if he lasts that long

Since Jesus Montero is not in the lineup tonight, I do not have a reason to watch.

Loss = Automatic

He's is going to get beaten up pretty badly.

for who a player to be named later? he makes to much money

Source(s): p
  • he amkes to much money

Source(s): me