Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsBaseball · 8 years ago

A.J Burnett tonight against the sox?

To be completely honest, I haven't lost hope in A.J yet, until he gets pummled by the Sox today, hoping he does good, other than that trade that motherfer.

8 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    8 years ago
    Best Answer

A.J. Burnett has been a bad pitcher with good stuff. I feel its all in his head(lacks confidence.) He has a lively fastball and a better than average curve. His problem is that he is not consistent enough with hitting the corners or bouncing it in the dirt. He will either throw a wild pitch or miss his spot and throw it right over the plate.(Home run) Not sure if its his mechanics, confidence or both, but something has to be done fast.

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

Winning this game will go a long way for A.J. getting back his confidence. As well as the Yankee fans confidence. I'm A Blue Jay fan and I'll be keeping an eye on this game.

• 8 years ago

Burnett's contract is too big for him to be traded to anyone unless the Yankees are willing to eat 75% of it and get nothing in return.

• 8 years ago

I say he gives up 7 runs in 3 innings, if he lasts that long

Since Jesus Montero is not in the lineup tonight, I do not have a reason to watch.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 8 years ago

Loss = Automatic

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

He's is going to get beaten up pretty badly.

• 8 years ago

for who a player to be named later? he makes to much money

Source(s): p
  • he amkes to much money

Source(s): me
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.