Aaron Mccloz asked in SportsWrestling · 9 years ago

Am I the only person who thought that Edge vs Undertaker from WM 24 was better then Flair vs Michaels?

I don't know why, I just thought Edge vs Taker was a better match, sure Flair vs HBK was really good, but I thought Edge/Undertaker was better, did anyone else think that?

And my star ratings(If anyone cares...) where: Edge vs Taker: **** 3/4 Flair vs HBK **** 1/2

• Wiggy
    Favorite Answer

Yeah I thought it was much better to be honest! For a few moments there I thought the streak was over for sure. A lot of people on this site actually think Edge vs Undertaker is one of the most underrated WM matches in history. So you're not alone here!

Source(s): Jesus loves you!

In my opinion i think Flair vs HBK was better but i wouldn't say Takers match against Edge was bad, both matches were great i just liked Flairs match against Michaels better, Flair ruined everything when he started wrestling again but in TNA, what was the point of him crying on his last match and on his farewell Raw show?

No, I thought that too, Flair's match was emotional for the story but as a wrestling match Edge/Undertaker was better to me, I really thought at times Edge had Undertaker beat, it was an amazing match.

You are right 110 percent. Edge vs Undertaker was one of the best matches WWE ever had.

I thought edge Taker was one of takers best WM matches

Match quality wise it was far better then flair and hbk.

However as emotion and storytelling goes it's not even close.

However it was a fantastic match

Well you are probably in the minority. I thought the HBK/Flair was better.

• Not at all. I thought the match was better as well. Lots of twists and turns that got you out of your seat. The match also had lots of memorable moments that ended up deepening their feud.

no it was good