Should i become a pharmacist or environmental engineer?

any thoughts on either professions? any advice on colleges for both? Do you know of any colleges that offer programs for both?

• Tay
    Favorite Answer

Me and my sister both went to a one month program in a small college to study pharmacy.

We were there to become pharmacy technicians, but you learn way more than what you need too.

In the class, we learned hard math equations that don't apply to anything you'd really be doing in the field. And no, it's not interesting or exciting.

In the end, me and my sister passed the class (barely) but we didn't truly apply ourselves because as soon as we got there, we knew it wasn't something we could be doing the rest of our lives.

I'm now going back to school to study english literature, and that is my true passion. I absolutely love it. I'm not saying you won't love becoming a pharmacist but.. is that really an exciting job?

And sorry, i don't know anything about environmental engineering.