promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicMusicRock and Pop · 9 years ago

Do you guys feel weird listening to love songs?

Honestly the only love song I don't feel weird listening to is here without you because its awesome

5 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

What? Dude, the only thing that's weird is that you feel weird listening to them.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago

Yes, unless there's some dark twist to them.

Like Eat Me Drink Me, a song about two lovers who cannibalized eachother to death.

• 4 years ago

Oh boy, you're plenty like me ?? nicely you spot you're in certainty an Indie lover like me and although, and you're kinda on the rockish area, and not so girly. you're kinda extra into stuff like Weezer and green Day, so which you're kinda an Indie Rock guy or woman. in certainty you in all probability prefer to positioned on Plaid shirts, communicate, and classic denims, possibly beanies. you in all probability prefer to be extra out doorways and you love rock track. (You're plenty like me in a manner lol). you in all probability prefer to be fit in as a loopy, humorous female who's kinda extra in the direction of rock and a tomboy type. You're no longer choosy while it includes events and you come to many assets you like. particularly circumstances you will nicely be girly, different cases a tomboy. wish it helps

• 9 years ago

Why would anyone feel weird about that?

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago

naw man. that's just you.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.