?
Lv 4
? asked in Entertainment & MusicMusicCountry · 9 years ago

Good country singers/songs....?

What are some good country singers/songs?

7 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Singers : Alan Jackson, The Zac Brown Band, Brad Paisley, Carrie Underwood, Shania Twain, Toby Keith, Rascal Flatts, Blake Shelton, Trace Adkins, Jason Aldean, Luke Bryan, Miranda Lambert, and George Straight.

Songs from each : Remember when - Alan Jackson, Chicken Fried - The Zac Brown Band, Old Alabama - Brad Paisley, Undo it - Carrie Underwood, Any man of mine - Shania Twain, Made in America - Toby Keith, What hurts the most - Rascal Flatts, Honey bee - Blake Shelton, Your gonna miss this - Trace Adkins, She's country - Jason Aldean, Rain is a good thing - Luke Bryan, White liar - Miranda Lambert, Check yes or no - George Straight.

• Login to reply the answers
  • 9 years ago

Good Singers for me would be : Garth Brooks, Trisha Yearwood, Reba McIntyre, Carrie Underwood, George Straight, Alan Jackson, Darius Rucker, Clay Walker, Brad Paisley, Rascal Flatts, Tim McGraw, Faith Hill, Daughtry

Good songs from each: Garth Brooks- Standing Outside The Fire, We Shall Be Free, The Thunder Rolls, Friends In Low Places

Trisha Yearwood- This Is Me Your Talking Too

Reba - Fancy, What Do You Say

Carrie Underwood- Jesus, Take The Wheel, Before He Cheats

George Straight- Check Yes Or No, Carrying Your Love With Me

Alan Jackson- Where Were You When The World Stopped Turning, Designated Drinker, It's 5'Oclock Somewhere

Darius Rucker- History In The Making

Clay Walker- What's It To You, Then What, Hypnotise The Moon, Rumour Has It, Watch This, Holding Her and Loving You

Brad Paisley- Mr Policeman, Whiskey Lullaby, The Man He Didn't Have To Be

Rascal Flatts- I Melt, What Hurts The Most, My Worst Fear

Tim McGraw- Indian Outlaw, My Best Friend

Faith Hill- There You'll Be

Daughtry- Ghost Of Me, What I Meant To Say

Source(s): My playlist
  • 9 years ago

The Band Perry, Carrie Underwood, Blake Shelton, Zac Brown Band, Dixie Chicks, Jason Aldean, Jerrod Niemann, Kieth Urban, Lady Antebellum, Lee Brice, Martina McBride, Michelle Branch, Rascall Flatts, Shania Twain, Sugarland,Taylor Swift, Miranda Lambert and Tim McGraw. I know it's a lot, but theyre all awesome (: Some good songs are: If I Die Young-The Band Perry, Traveling Soldier-Dixie Chicks, Knee Deep-Zac Brown Band, Stuck Like Glue-Sugarland, From This Moment On-Shania Twain (:

• 3 years ago

solid Singers for me could be : Garth Brooks, Trisha Yearwood, Reba McIntyre, Carrie Underwood, George on the instant, Alan Jackson, Darius Rucker, Clay Walker, Brad Paisley, Rascal Flatts, Tim McGraw, faith Hill, Daughtry solid songs from each and each: Garth Brooks- status outdoors the fireplace, we can be loose, The Thunder Rolls, acquaintances In Low places Trisha Yearwood- it is Me Your conversing Too Reba - Fancy, What Do you assert Carrie Underwood- Jesus, Take The Wheel, in the previous He Cheats George on the instant- verify definite Or No, donning Your Love With Me Alan Jackson- the place have been You whilst the worldwide Stopped Turning, certain Drinker, it particularly is 5'Oclock someplace Darius Rucker- history interior the Making Clay Walker- what's It To You, Then What, Hypnotise The Moon, hearsay Has It, Watch This, conserving Her and Loving You Brad Paisley- Mr Policeman, Whiskey Lullaby, the guy He did no longer would desire to be Rascal Flatts- I soften, What Hurts the main, My Worst concern Tim McGraw- Indian Outlaw, My ultimate buddy faith Hill- There you would be Daughtry- Ghost Of Me, What I meant to declare

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago

Emerson Drive

• 9 years ago

billy currington(: he was the only one left out and hes really good too(:

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

Tylor swift!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.