should i take ap calculus?`?

i took ap bio my sophmore year, and it wasnt that bad for me. for my junior year i want to take another ap class and i chose ap us history. im still in vacation so i can still decide to take another one. the thing is i dont really like math that much even though im kind of good at it. i just dont want it to look bad that stopped taking math my sophmore year. my question is should i take ap cal? do colleges really care about those classes?

Favorite Answer

AP Calculus is probably the most important AP class to take!

If you want to get into any 4-year college, you should have at least Calculus 1 completed.

You should take it if you think that you are ready for it. But, you don't have to take AP Calculus. You can simply just take Calculus or Enriched Calculus. AP Calc would probably be better though because if you score well on the test, you get college credit.

YES!! I took ap physics, honours bio, ap chem, ap math, ib english, ib social, french and gym. HAVING THE AP CLASSES HELPED ME SO MUCH IN UNIVERSITY, everyone thought i was brilliant, never told anyone my grades in school. SUCKERS who has a car a nice home and is an engineer. me, i saw one of the bullies who made fun of me for studying and he worked at mcdonalds.

Yes

Colleges do care about AP classes. But if you dont like math, i wouldnt recommend taking it. Take some more AP classes senior year and youll be fine.

Answer mine please! http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=Aqzqs...

If your really good at it you should take it. It really helps your GPA as well so it shouldn't be that bad.

yes

hiiiii im a g6