Spiritually Speaking: Do you think I received an email telling me my question has been reported simply?

because the word "poop" was mentioned once or twice? Or could it be something else? LOL I will sorely miss this meaningful question once it goes; but at least I will be gettting some mail. I just LOVE mail; don't you?

@Helluva Stoner: Too bad your answer will get deleted along with my question LOL I like it.

@Random Panther: Then that makes me wonder what was used as a reason to delete it; lol

Best Answer

It's because report monkeys are running rampage in this section, and the current Yamster rules means they can get away with it. Some people will use all sorts of petty reasons to try to report.

Just think, two years ago we even had an R&S Prom! Now look at the place - it's slowly dying. Many worthwhile contributors have already left, and others are considering it. Without the moderating influence of such people, this place is harsher and pettier than it ever used to be.

Maybe if people acted more mature on here it would help. Some times the truth hurts, and people delete a question because it is the truth.

• hatt

Been right here 19 months, have been given 4 answer violations, in uncomplicated terms certainly one of which grew to become into particularly justified. First one grew to become into stressful - meant to be junk mail. (!) Contested 2, have been given nowhere, as predicted with the faceless robotic they use to ignore approximately protests. final violation be conscious I deleted without analyzing it. No element in that. in the event that they delete my account, i'd come returned, yet i does not be so useful. Your avatar ought to galvanize a number of our extra incredibly esteemed clientele. maybe it somewhat is it.

• Mikenx

REPORTING is a whole other fun aspect in Y!A

...you report dubious questions/answers and if they arent successfully appealed, your reputation increases

if you get a very high reputation, you can delete ANY question pretty much instantly

fun eh?

peruse the suggestion board ...youll see what i mean

• Sandi

Yes, it probably was that disgusting language you used. If you are going to mention poop in your questions you should at least limit the use to once only.

Please be more considerate of others in the future.

:p

Actually,according to Yahoo,swearing and profanity aren't violation worthy so long as it's not used to insult other users.

So according to Yahoo's rules you can even say Jesus ******* Christ,or ******* awesome.

Appeal it.

Everyone gets a question taken off. Christians do so it isn't just Christians. Atheist do so it isn't just Atheist. Agnostics do so it isn't just Agnostics. You did so it isn't just you.

it's usually because of atheists that have their feelings hurt, are proven wrong, or think they belong in this section

it's usually because of theists that have their feelings hurt, are proven wrong, or think they own this section