Traveling to Cleveland for the Labor Day weekend.?

How much time do I need to see the R&R HoF? How hard will it be to get from the R&R HoF to Geneva on the Lake on Friday night? Is traffic terrible? Where can we get a really good dinner in Cleveland after our visit to the R&R HoF. American fare, steaks are fine or a good Italian restaurant. No seafood.

Favorite Answer

The time needed at the Rock Hall is entirely dependent on your interest in the subject and how much time you want to spend watching the movie documentaries, performance highlights, studying the memorabilia, and playing with the interactive exhibits.

Read reviews here to gauge your likely time needs:

http://www.tripadvisor.com/Attraction_Review-g5020...

Traffic from downtown to Geneva-on-the-Lake will potentially be a problem only during rush hour from 4-6 p.m. Cleveland rush hours are nothing like those in most cities, unless there is an accident. Traffic rarely comes to a stop. Construction, if any, on I-90 might be a problem.

For downtown restaurants, Chinato on East 4th St. probably is the best regarded Italian restaurant, although its fare is "mod" Italian (chef-modified to suit Cleveland tastes). High-end steakhouses include a Morton's in Tower City, Hyde Park Prime Steakhouse, and XO Prime Steaks.

Cleveland Chophouse and John Q's Steakhouse are the top-rated downtown steakhouses at tripadvisor.com.

Lola Bistro on East 4th St. serves steaks, is heavily meat-oriented in its offerings, and is the flagship restaurant of renown Iron Chef Michael Symon.

http://www.tripadvisor.com/Restaurants-g50207-Clev...

Make reservations at the above restaurants ASAP.

BOL!

That depends. If you really love music, you’ll find there are a lot to see at the Rock & Roll Hall of Fame… Thus, it may take half a day (maybe more than that) to tour this place… If you are with kids, then it will be longer… Otherwise, it would be only a few hours.

You’re gonna drive to Geneva on the Lake, right? I never did this before, but according to the info I got from Google Maps, it cost at least an hour. I just think, in the worst case, it may take nearly 2 hours.?... I’m not sure about this….

Oh, here’s the route for you to get to Geneva on the Lake from R&R HoF. Maybe it’s helpful:

http://maps.google.com.hk/maps?num=50&hl=en&safe=a...

As for a nice dinning experience, hope you will like these three restaurants in the following page:

http://www.clevelandhotelsguide.com/top-3-restaura...

If you’re also looking for nice places to eat around Geneva on the Lake, I can recommend you several wonderful restaurants in this area.

Well, you can find hot dogs, burgers and fries at the Eddie’s Grill. And go to have a taste of Mexican favorites at the Old Firehouse Winery. They also serve traditional American cuisines. Things I love the most are their live music, and the lakeside patio. Plus, their wines are awesome.

There’s also a nice vegetarian restaurant you can find in the neighborhood of Geneva on the Lake – Buck’s Grill & Bar. It’s really nice. You can give it a try. :)

Location: 2092 State Route 45, Austinburg, OH 44010

Phone: (440) 275-5151

Millennium Force for sure! Best roller coaster I've been on by far, plus the view of Lake Eerie on the way up is very beautiful. The Magnum is fun and I liked the Wicked Twister a lot. I didn't ride the Dragster because no one in my family wanted to ride it and I didn't want to ride it by myself :( Now I regret it so I would ride it if I were you. And it may sound silly, but I definitely recommend the gigantic swing. It's oodles of fun!

Great Lakes Brewing Co., 2516 Market Ave., Cleveland

Heck's Cafe, 2927 Bridge Ave., Cleveland [don't bother with anything other than their burgers]

Both in Little Italy:

Mama Santa, 12305 Mayfield, Cleveland [don't bother with anything other than their pizza]

Trattoria Roman Gardens, 12207 Mayfield, Cleveland