Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicCelebrities · 9 years ago

What do you know about Rita Ora?

So Im becoming a fan of Rita Ora, but I dont know much about her, so I would be very happy if you would give me some facts about her. :)

• ?
    Favorite Answer

I have no idea who Rita Ora is, but I did look it up on the internet and this is what it says:-

Rita Sahatçiu Ora (born November 26th 1990) is an Kosovar-born British R&B recording artist. She is currently signed to Roc Nation.

Rita Ora was born in Prishtina, Republic of Kosovo, to Kosovar Albanian parents. She moved to the United Kingdom in the same year of her birth, and grew up in London. She attended and graduated Sylvia Young Theatre School and then St Charles Catholic Sixth Form College. She began singing from a very young age. She acted in the movie Spivs. She also auditioned for Your Country Needs You on BBC One for the Eurovision Song Contest and got through but later on removed herself from the competition due to the fact she did not feel ready.

In 2009, Rita caught the attention of Jay-Z and he quietly signed her to Roc Nation, in which she was featured in one of the commercials for Roc Nation + Skullcandy Aviator Headphones.

• RS

Don't know who that is