How can people say Obama is the worst President in history if they refuse to compare him to other Presidents?

Obama haters say President Obama is the worst President in history but he is doing better than the Republican/Tea Party standard bearer Ronald Reagan in every category. Any time you compare Obama's record with other Presidents the Obama Haters get mad and say well Obama is the President now.

Skyhawk you don't even know the difference between the debt and the deficit.

Favorite Answer

People say all these awful things about Obama b/c at it's core they HATE the fact that a Black man (technically bi-racial, but by Amerikkka's racial calculus, one drop of Black blood makes you Black) is in the White House.

Rush Limbaugh openly stated the he hoped this president would fail.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XuYjWbAU2eU

Youtube thumbnail

Let's examine that for a second.

The definitive voice of right wingers in America publicly stated that he hoped that the president of the United States of America "fails."

Naturally, what does failure mean for the country if the president fails? It means we ALL fail!

The sort of bile and venom coming from the Right has the stink of good, ol' fashioned white American racism written all over it.

Just look at the comments that get posted here on Y/A whenever's president Obama's name is mentioned.

When I read them, I feel like I've stepped back into turn of the century America when whites took their families out for picnics to view Black men be tortured, lynched and burned.

President Obama's election has cast a magnifying glass on the dark heart of white America for all the world to see.

• Derek

I don't refuse to at all. In 2008 I thought he was going to be like "Bush lite" or something, give or take a few left wing talking points executed as policy.

I didn't expect him to do pretty much everything George Bush did that I disagreed with, plus a raining down of self defeating ideological fundamentalism. I don't have to wait any longer to say, he IS the very worst president in the history, and possible the future of the United States, only rivaled by his predecessor.

I judge this little competition by the following:

1 Perpetuation of mass oligopolies and corporatism, destroying our market system.

2 Siding with large banks and investors, leaving the Federal Reserve bank unchecked and increasing it's power.

3 Increasing the power of the executive branch, taking power away from the already out of touch legislative branch.

4 giving more power to the TENS OF THOUSANDS of agencies for gathering domestic intelligence in which the executive branch exclusively controls with no oversight or transparency to the people.

5 Unnecessary wars, war profiteering, for friends and for political points.

6 All anti-constitutionalism and corruption in all of it's various forms.

7 Probably the most important, the economic poison that he insists being the best policy (that of which, he doesn't even follow. Because he's not a left winger, he is another crony capitalist. Crony being the key word. I wouldn't have a problem with true capitalism, but I don't like Keynesian economics, especially when you DON'T EVEN FOLLOW THEM, BUT STILL CLAIM TO!)

I can give detailed examples of all of these things, and much more with many sources to back them all up but I would RUN OUT OF ROOM!!!!! So message me if you would like some. Although I'm sure if you woke up to it, you could research it for yourself. You probably won't.

But I will reiterate one last time; Barack Obama is, and may always will be the worst president in the history of the United States of America, even when compared to past presidents given my points of judging such a thing.

Please, wake up. It's not like he represents what you think. He is to the points of liberalism as George Bush was to the points of conservatism. That being, nothing of it.

• Samm

You say: "he is doing better than the Republican/Tea Party standard bearer Ronald Reagan in every category".

What category may I ask?

"Double the Unemployment Rate"?

"Tripled the Spendings"?

"Started more wars without the approval from the Congresses"?

"First ever Financial Downgrade in the History"?

Then he sure is BETTER!

LOL

well if you do some research all presidents in history besides pres kennedy and pres lincoln have the same agenda and basically the same policies obama is cool handsome has more swag than lil wayne on a good day so he makes ppl believe he is for them. and that is the scariest **** ever he will talk all smart and make us clap and be taking our freedom from us right in our faces obama is the most charismatic pres we've wver had and the most dangerous, he is for wall street and the big corporations and the devil himself "david rockefeller" is even behind obama watch a documentary called "The Obama Deception", and you will start to get a picture as to why obama NEEDED to be president in order for wall street to succeed i dont care if your black white green yellow or purple, if your not for the ppl then whats the point of you being in office and look up Ron Paul he's running in 2012 and you will start to open your eyes to how the world really works..... RP 2012!!! please open your eyes and do some research on our pres so not let the media lead you like a blind sheep..

Carter and Obama is your list. Carter was ruining this country out of ignorance. Obama is doing it on purpose. Don't bother arguing, Democrats refuse to properly debate, never conceding to any set of facts. They tap dance, throwing accusations of racism. The resources are running out and were running out of time and are forced to ask that democrats need not apply.

He's not as bad as James Buchanan. His policies ultimately forced the South to secede from the Union, thus causing the US Civil War. So I would rank Obama as #2 for tripling our debt, quadrupling our deficit, and losing our AAA credit rating in just 2.5 years.

Obama is on the same track and run by the same people as recent presidents and actually he is the best at getting the agenda pushed through and doesnt seem to care about anyones opinion ... hes the best liar, lets put it that way ..

Reagan 16+ million jobs created.

Obama -3 million jobs created.

Are you still incapable of doing the grade school level math that would tell you that 16 > -3?

because we have lived through the Carter years, we are able to read and study history and we know that sheeple will defend oblame-o no matter what!!!

wolf you don't know the difference between REALITY and worshiping a lying 57 state messiah!!! Baaaaa says the wolf!!!!

only msnbc boy toys still cry about Reagan!!!!

I have compared him to others and guess what - He wins as the worst president we've ever had. And I used to think Carter was the worst.