How can i cancel humana one dental insurance?

I signed up for humana one dental 4 months ago due to being laid off my previous employer. I am now employed through another company that offers free dental insurance. I want to cancel my plan with humana one dental. They said they can't because apparently when i signed up the first time around "I signed a... show more I signed up for humana one dental 4 months ago due to being laid off my previous employer. I am now employed through another company that offers free dental insurance. I want to cancel my plan with humana one dental. They said they can't because apparently when i signed up the first time around "I signed a contract" with them. a contract that lasts a whole year. i do not need humana one, im just shelling out money for nothing. i dont even need dental now or before. it was just a just incase option if something happens. i just goggled humana one dental and i found some sites that stated they are a scam company that doesnt cover anything. what if i dont pay for it? i heard they can send it to collections and i have to deal with them. anyone came accross this situation wanting to cancel and supposedly cant due to contract reasons. I dont rememeber signging up or getting paperwork stating its a year contract.
10 answers 10