Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsMarriage & Divorce · 9 years ago

Every girls dream "My fiance (future hubby) should be broad minded" it means...?

It means that he should allow her to spend time with all her male-female frnz.

He shud give her space to make new frnz irrespective of male/female.

He shud never come against any of her decisions.

but these ladies/girls also does not feel comfortable with her man's female friends.

Then what does it mean "Open minded/broad minded".

Favorite Answer

Yes You are absolutely right.

Moreover, I wish to add that they are equally narrow minded in the affairs related with their fiance(future Hubby)

This is called WOMEN's World

No place for emotion of Men

My husband and I don't even hang out with friends. We are each others friend. We love spending all of our time together. Broad minded to me is open minded. That means open and non-judgmental. Since we are different races and from different countries, I say were both open minded. Open mindedness is not an excuse for an engaged woman to run all over town with guys ot visa versa.

• K8

Open minded has nothing to do with your examples.

Open minded is about being open to possibilities, open to differences, etc.

Your examples are more about maturity. Only someone immature wants to run around with friends and not have their decisions questioned.

Find a WOMAN and quit messing around with girls.

• Erika

To me it potential that your husband would desire to be open minded to his spouse working exterior the abode, having the liberty to be sure her acquaintances and that he does his trustworthy proportion the two with the abode initiatives/cleansing and making the nutrition and that he helps rear his infants. sturdy communique is important in a marriage so it particularly is a sturdy time to communicate your perspectives at the same time and notice which you have compatibility on your perspectives. it is sturdy to have a stability so neither of you grows envious in direction of the different.

He should not object for her any activity,encourage her,If she needs her ex b.f he should go to him request him beg him but should bring him to her,or if she wants a new b.f he should run in search of that guy,If she is in the room with her ex or new or fresh any friend he should wait at the door and make the necessary arrangements like a watch man and clap for their *****. and so many.....

• Kaia

Never knew any girl that dreamed that about their future husband...

open minded/broad minded is cade for,he better see things my way