RaiN
Lv 4
RaiN asked in Arts & HumanitiesPhilosophy · 10 years ago

What if you happen to know in real fact that the world is ending tomorrow!?

God sent you this msg when you fell asleep on your deskbound job. What will you do in only a few hours left?

Best answer gets 10 points! =)

12 Answers

Relevance
  • 10 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Tell my boss lady to go to hell, set the roof on fire and party.

• 10 years ago

First, I'll call all the people who care about me and tell them the news and tell him to do what they think is the best use of remaining time

Next, I'll buy some food and give it to some hungry people [No point giving money as they wont have the time to spend]

Finally, I'll have wild s e x for sure. It would try to time it that the world ends right after my o r g a s m

Source(s): Me
  • 10 years ago

If I knew it was true (?) I would be with those I most love and loathe and as you have asked for an Honest answer, the `awful truth` no-one`s admitting is that I`d be glad there was none to be upset about me and that I wasn`t going on my own(as in we`re all in this together but sh**!! that it would take the end of the world for us to have the guts to let go of our total rubbish!!!???); I might try to set up a worldwide singfest. I have my reasons.As does Geldof.

Plus se-e-e-ecks!!!!!

• 10 years ago

I would probably (given that I know this for an absolute, 100% fact), do whatever I've always wanted to do. Like, I might go make out with someone I've never had the courage to ask out, or (probably not) have sex (who wants to die a virgin?) , or go bungee jumping or skydiving, or tell people what I really, really think of them, stuff I've always wanted to do but never had the courage or the opportunity to.

And, of course, letting everyone I care about know how much I love them :)

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 10 years ago

What CAN you do? Be considered a raving lunatic for your last few hours....to those you care about the most? No way. I wouldn't do anything except try to appreciate everything. Tall order; but little choice.

• 10 years ago

Fall back asleep XD

• 10 years ago

leave work, get my lil girl from nursurey and my gf's kids from school, take them all home and put on a dvd infront of the t.v with loadsa sweets and fizzy pop. :) then i'd make the sweetest love to my gf. i'd never say goodbye.

• 10 years ago

Be happy. I would be happy in heaven, instead of the cruel world.

• 10 years ago

Spend time with the ones you love and enjoy it to the maximum. :)

• k
    Lv 4
    10 years ago

Dead yesterday, unborn tomorrow why bother about it.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.