What certifications should I get when I'm to start a career in cloud computing consulting?

Since cloud computing is looking more and more like the "next big thing", I'd like to know what relevant certifications are out there in the market that would jumpstart my career in cloud computing. I don't know where to start since a quick google would yield thousands of results.

• Jane
    Favorite Answer

My first stop would be wikipedia or google for a quick reference. I actually had a similar question not even 5 days ago, but I couldn't find the answer. If it's possible, try getting help from someone with more knowledge/experience/expertise, like a professional if it's possible. This can be pretty important.

I saw a forum with this online, but I didn't have time to read it all. Try checking it out. I want to help out more, but I'm not 100% sure about the answer. Sorry I'm not much help. I hope you found your answer! Good luck! JS

don't be shocked! quickly, the IT branch will quickly be one person that purely brings you an extraordinarily low fee workstation that isn't nicely worth fixing. no want for top reminiscence because of the fact each and all the annoying artwork would be on the server on the employer interior the cloud. the information centers are probable gonna be located in India.