Have you ever been to Elmo's World ?

Favorite Answer

Yes... Elmo fascinated my youngest daughter in 1998... and now he amuses my eldest daughter's son.

Never thought in my 20's I would be in my late 40's and STILL watching Sesame Street... which, btw I watched when it debuted in 1969 (I was 5).

Yeah. in spite of the undeniable fact that it wasn't like I had a call. you spot, one afternoon as I strolled down Sesame street, to pass to my buddy Snuffy, a quickly-transferring pink blur looked from in the back of Oscar's trash can. It replace into Elmo! He replace into so inebriated, guy, it wasn't even humorous. And so he's like, "contain Elmo, bish! We goin' to his international!" So he tied me up and dragged me off to Elmo's international the place a chain of activities too terrible to describe took place. base line: i think of i'm pregnant with pink monster twins.

NO! elmo tells the kids to go have and what not.... then BAM! the strings drop.an old dude comes out. f*cks the kids. and drowns them in the fish bowl D:

• Jordan

Nopseydaisy

Crayons and Goldfish? Sounds fun!

• Ashley

yeah. When my kids were little I thought we LIVED on Sesame Street

Yep, and that day I was really really high... off of seaweed...

now I have the damn song stuck in my head, thanx

and no I have not.

nope

La la la la...la la la la...love it there!