GPS ESSENTIALS mobile app?

I just downloaded the gps essentials app, on my internet tablet and am having a bit of trouble setting it up. I can't figure out why i keep getting a message saying "network locations disabled".Other than that it seems like a really cool app with all the widgets! If someone could tell just how to connect a gps to satellites, or if there is a user manual for this app i would greatly appreciate it.

Favorite Answer

Yes, I'd agree GPS is essential in this day and time, my its so easy to get lost in today world, all the big buildings and long non ending streets. Anyways, to set it up just lay it against a stand and when it sends the message 'network locations disabled' I'd think it would have an enabled switch, so I'd use that, its located within the app itself, if I remember right its in the menu of the app. You are so correct that it is a really cool app with all the gadget's and whistles, I found it really awesome but I couldn't figured how to make it connect to my WIFI. If your thinking that you can get a wire to connect all the way to a satellite then your just dreaming my friend cause you would have to have a plane to get up that high.

Might be the downloaded app is missing something, I prefer to use Google play or iTunes. Recently I have downloaded Leo Privacy Guard 3.0, it's an updated version, and I'have used the above mentioned sites to downloaded.

GPS(Global positioning system) is a best app to use and find exact location of user.Sometime i can drive my car and find right way to turn.