True or false: In this generation guys are becoming innocent and nerdy.. and girls are becoming bit*hy?

did you find this difference when comparing before 20 yrs and today..? whats the reason for this?!?!
Update: dont say ur friend is good or ur related girl is good. one good girl will not make crores of girls good..! so dont say about indivuduals. i know exception will be there. just say generally all over people u r seeing nowadays...
Update 2: @ aishu and everyone: dont u see my add details. hey if u r a girl means u hav to suprt girls ah? dont simply answer. just say the truth. im not blaming all girls. but most of the girls r like tat only nowadays. do you know how many family's and guys life are destroying from women? ok this is the story of... show more @ aishu and everyone: dont u see my add details. hey if u r a girl means u hav to suprt girls ah? dont simply answer. just say the truth. im not blaming all girls. but most of the girls r like tat only nowadays. do you know how many family's and guys life are destroying from women? ok this is the story of someone...

1. a guy truly loved a girl. but she has many bf's and using them all to get money and did everything with them. hope you understand wat im saying. but after getting to know about her that guy lost his life by depression and worrying.. but she doesnt care about him and enjoying her life...

ok now think.. if he is your bro or friend means do you support that girl..??

2. this is the married girl who has 2 childrens. her husband is really good and innocent. but she has wrong relationship with other men for the reason of her hubby not satisfying her in something. after getting to know about his wife dont he get angry? but kindly he asked to cut that relationship. but she ra
Update 3: but she ran with that men by leaving those childrens. IS SHE GOOD WOMEN? what happen next.. husband killed her and went jail. now those childrens become orphan. do you support this women? this is not my creative story. its all fact happened 2 months before we all see in newspaper.. everyday news coming like this... show more but she ran with that men by leaving those childrens. IS SHE GOOD WOMEN? what happen next.. husband killed her and went jail. now those childrens become orphan.

do you support this women?

this is not my creative story. its all fact happened 2 months before we all see in newspaper.. everyday news coming like this we all know. if a guy do wrong means its all go to him only. but if a women do like this means it will affect her whole family. i just asked this que to make girls to think abt it.. not for silly k.. and if you r a kid and dont like this kind of things means dont answer or dont come to this site. just go and play any online video games.....!!

and the people who are all supported girls here just answer for my 2 questions above i asked.......
Update 4: @ balaji: dai thambiiiiiii girls eh soft ah pesinu irukanga. ne yen pa romba emotional avraaa....?!?! aniyayathuku girls ku suport panra.. girls fav bike keta ne answer solraa...... enna achu thambi unakuuu.....?!?!? sari sari na keta antha 2 kelvi ku bathila sollu 1st.....!!
25 answers 25