Paul H asked in TravelItalyOther - Italy · 9 years ago

Are there any Starbucks in Italy?

I'm going to Florence next week and I've been told there are no Starbucks there, is this true?

10 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

There are no Starbucks in Italy, and I never saw any Starbucks when I was in Italy, including in major places where you'd expect them such as airports and train stations. The Italian cafes are much better though, and you can find them everywhere.

• Erika
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

Starbucks Florence Italy

• 9 years ago

No :( But in milan there's a bar like starbucks, Arnold cofee: same disposition same menù, it's ugual but different name...but no in florence.. however italian make the best cofee on the world... i think you aren't gonna need starbucks the next week :)

Source(s): I'm italian :)
  • John
    Lv 7
    9 years ago

Starbucks couldn't compete in Italy. Italian coffee is WAY better, and it's everywhere.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 9 years ago

They told you the right thing.But don't forget that Italian coffee(cappuccino,espresso) is better than starbucks one

• Tipy
    Lv 5
    9 years ago

No. I bet the majority of Italians don't even know what Starbucks is...

Source(s): I'm Italian:)
  • 9 years ago

It true. There's no need for one here; there are lots of places where you can get excellent espresso, cappuccino or other coffee based drinks.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

Linda is very ignorant :)) of course we know what Starbucks is =) it just wouldn't work cause we take our coffee short! :D

• 9 years ago

No

There is no Waffle House there either

• 9 years ago

there is a Hard Rock Cafe though

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.