Paul H asked in TravelItalyOther - Italy · 9 years ago

Are there any Starbucks in Italy?

I'm going to Florence next week and I've been told there are no Starbucks there, is this true?

Favorite Answer

There are no Starbucks in Italy, and I never saw any Starbucks when I was in Italy, including in major places where you'd expect them such as airports and train stations. The Italian cafes are much better though, and you can find them everywhere.

• Erika

Starbucks Florence Italy

No :( But in milan there's a bar like starbucks, Arnold cofee: same disposition same menù, it's ugual but different name...but no in florence.. however italian make the best cofee on the world... i think you aren't gonna need starbucks the next week :)

Source(s): I'm italian :)
  • John

Starbucks couldn't compete in Italy. Italian coffee is WAY better, and it's everywhere.

They told you the right thing.But don't forget that Italian coffee(cappuccino,espresso) is better than starbucks one

• Tipy

No. I bet the majority of Italians don't even know what Starbucks is...

Source(s): I'm Italian:)

It true. There's no need for one here; there are lots of places where you can get excellent espresso, cappuccino or other coffee based drinks.

Linda is very ignorant :)) of course we know what Starbucks is =) it just wouldn't work cause we take our coffee short! :D

No

There is no Waffle House there either

there is a Hard Rock Cafe though