Why do Republicans see a problem with George Soros and not with the Koch Brothers?

I think a prime example of their behavior can be seen with the Center for American Progress(George Soros) and the Cato Institute(Koch Brothers)

Both of the are funded by billionaires with a political goal, both produces reports that the other side calls "biased" both have a political agenda.

So why is George Soros a villain but the Koch Brothers get a pass? Is it because he is on the other side?

@Justine 3 That is a horrible lie by Glenn Beck. George Soros was very young when that happened what actually happened is that he was fleeing with his father and was taken by the Nazi's, his father cooperated with the Nazi's to an extent to save his family, Soros did not turn in Jews. That lie from Glenn Beck was one of the worst things I've ever heard.

Favorite Answer

Because Republicans LOVE Glenn Beck. Glenn Beck hates the Jews. Beck can maybe feign some sort of support for Israel [and honestly, I don't even care about the Israel/Palestine debate much, these are just observations, here] and hence trick his followers of low IQ into believing it's not Soros' religion that makes him so hated.

Mormonism is littered with a history of racism and anti-Semitism.

But Mormons aren't usually brown and foreign, so that's why the Right Wing doesn't question them.

Why else would little girls named Justine hop online and blabber that a 14-year old boy should be held accountable for what his parents forced him to do?

I'm personally not much a fan of anyone who just sits on top of massive dunes of cash, while the rest of us WORK to scrape by. The rich can kiss my ***.

And in case you're wondering, the Rally to Restore Sanity/Keep Fear Alive, hosted by Jon Stewart and Stephen Colbert, garnered a much larger audience than Beck's desperate cry for attention/profit.

• Hypocrites.

You don't have to worry about George Soros anymore. He's washed his hands of Obama, he doesn't think he is fighting against the machine enough.

Now the Koch bros are obsessed with turning the country into their playground.

Look out for those SOB's.

• Bryan

For the same reason that the inverse is also true in relation to Democrats and the Koch Brothers. The answer is a simple one. It is called partisan politics.

Edit: Look at all those thumbs down. I guess I struck a nerve with partisans today. I always love it when I don't know which side I am perturbing at any given time.

Rich liberals are terrifying. Even more terrifying is all the people who buy what they're selling. I never heard of the Koch brothers until last year. I mostly find it funny how libs think they're running things.

The Koch's have a specific political agenda and are trying to influence elections - Soros is not, and is in fact just a philantropist donating to causes they hate, like green energy and work for the poor.

Source(s): They hate because they hate - there is no "why."

Why do liberals see a problem with the Koch brother but not George Soros

See how this game works?

They agree with the Koch brothers. That's the only difference.

the coke bros are funding the propaganda machine of the destroy americas middle class campaign. repcons LOVE that.

Because the GOP = hypocrites.