Why do Republicans see a problem with George Soros and not with the Koch Brothers?

I think a prime example of their behavior can be seen with the Center for American Progress(George Soros) and the Cato Institute(Koch Brothers) Both of the are funded by billionaires with a political goal, both produces reports that the other side calls "biased" both have a political agenda. So why... show more I think a prime example of their behavior can be seen with the Center for American Progress(George Soros) and the Cato Institute(Koch Brothers)

Both of the are funded by billionaires with a political goal, both produces reports that the other side calls "biased" both have a political agenda.

So why is George Soros a villain but the Koch Brothers get a pass? Is it because he is on the other side?
Update: @Justine 3 That is a horrible lie by Glenn Beck. George Soros was very young when that happened what actually happened is that he was fleeing with his father and was taken by the Nazi's, his father cooperated with the Nazi's to an extent to save his family, Soros did not turn in Jews. That lie from Glenn Beck was... show more @Justine 3 That is a horrible lie by Glenn Beck. George Soros was very young when that happened what actually happened is that he was fleeing with his father and was taken by the Nazi's, his father cooperated with the Nazi's to an extent to save his family, Soros did not turn in Jews. That lie from Glenn Beck was one of the worst things I've ever heard.
10 answers 10