Is their a program to get a piece of minecraft singleplayer and paste it to Mulitplayer?

I'm a good builder on minecraft and i made a Awesome statue which took me 1 month to build on minecraft!I want to get it on a server to show other people!Is their a program to copy it from singleplayer and paste it so multiplayer? Please Help?

P.s Is it possible even when your not the owner?And if the owner dosent know anything about it?

• Erak
    Favorite Answer

Junting is partially correct. You can use MCEdit, but it will be only for SSP, and if you were the owner of the server, because you could edit the world. But, seeing as you're not, You can't.

Go and download MC Edit in the Minecraft forums. MC edit helps you select a part of your world export it into a file then import it again into another map. Here is the link http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/13807-mcedit-m...

Source(s): My Brain