Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicCelebrities · 9 years ago

Is it normal to be jealous of my celebrity crushes girlfriend?

Leonardo DiCaprio doesn't even know I exist, so how can I be jealous right? I want to be with him though:( Any advice on getting over jealousy like this... ?

Favorite Answer

in other people's eyes this isnt normal, in mine its like breathing!! It's completely normal being jealous when you see somebody with something or someone you can't have(: I know i go crazy when i watch degrassi and see chicks macking on my crushes, but what can we do, right? All we can do is fantasize... which wont do us any good :) so my advice is to try and get over the jealousy, don't think about leo! stay away from watching gossip girl!! haha, but really, move onto another celebrity, one without a gf! :)

Yes. It is normal to get jealous. Jealousy happens when you see someone with something you want like a hot guy. You secretly think it isn't fair she has him and you don't have him. You want an attractive boyfriend as well. Guess what? That is totally normal! Guys do this all the time!

Btw, everybody gets jealous, and if they say they do not it is a lie.

ive got to say if you look at all the comments made by women theyre all the same- cold and kinda heartless, while most guy comments are about making sure his girlfriend knows he loves her. and i thought girls were supposed to care more than guys? i guess not. so, its a 1 in a billion chance to be with her crush but if it were to ever come along she'd take it. that is an unfaithful girlfriend shes just with you until she finds someone better. that is not love. therefore the relationship is almost completely pointless. there are some comments out there by girls who actualy have some sense in that they say youre not over reacting and tbh ur not. but for some weird reason all of the comments that say you are, are coming from women. and thats because all women are the same- staying with the hotest guy they can get until they can get one better. i am sick and tired of B.S. like that.

Yes don't worry babe! i love Cristiano Ronaldo and i'm jealous of his girlfriend, Irina Shayk.

No advice how to get over it though, sorry. Just try and focus on your own life, but it is harder than it sounds!xx

U r rite he doesnt know you exist u can. Always fantasize about him its normal i used to do that when i was younger with famous ppl..u will get over it....jus have sweet dreams of him...

I'm pretty sure that's some sort of mental disorder in the making..the best way to get over it is to stop doing whatever kind of obsessive behaviors you partake in when it comes to him, remove posters, avoid his movies, whatever you need to do to keep him out of your head.

don't feel jealous you can find one that are better than your celebrity crush

lolol i know how you feel. i'm extremely jealous of selena gomez.. :p its crazy. my mom says it isnt normal... but i know im not the only one!

i don't know if it is normal or not but i am really really jealous of jared padaleckis wife.

God,i really love him.

I think you should just get a real boyfriend.......