promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
Jon P asked in SportsFantasy Sports · 9 years ago

Which RB would you pick for fantasy football from these 5?

Joseph Addai, Willis McGahee, Danny Woodhead, Daniel Thomas, or James Starks?

If possible, rank them.

NOT a PPR league by the way

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Addai, he is the only starter really. Thomas could start but he isn't proven

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 9 years ago

1.) Daniel Thomas - Lead back for the Dolphins and will handled the bulk load as well as goal line touches. Reggie Bush will handle the screen passes and occasional hand offs

2.) Joseph Addai - He was a fantasy bust last year due to injury, but he is back this year and the Colts plan to put emphasis on the running game again because that's what they lacked last season.

3.) Willis McGahee - He will never take the starting job in Denver so long as Moreno is there and healthy. I live in Denver and have seen all of the preseason games, McGahee will split about 40/60 of the carries in Denver and will also get the majority of goal line touches.

4.) James Stark - He was the savior of the Green Bay running game last year, but now that Ryan Grant is back I think that they will split carries. Stark could possibly take the top running back job because Grant has not looked that impressive in the preseason.

5.) Danny Woodhead - His future looks grim because he is behind BenJarvus Green-Ellis on the dept chart and to make matters worse New England drafted two new rookie running backs. However, in a couple of preseason games I see New England use Woodhead often for screens, occasional handoffs, and sometimes he lined up as a reciever.

• 9 years ago

Thomas addai Starks mcgahee woodhead

• 9 years ago

Willis McGahee, James Starks, Daniel Thomas, J. Addai, Danny Woodhead.

McGahee will be the starter in Denver as they give up on Moreno. Moreno has been a bust and was given chances to improve only because there was no one else to take the spot. Now there is. McGahee will go above 1K yards and have a few TDs.

I don't like anyone else a lot.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 9 years ago

willis mcgahee, daniel thomas, joeseph addai, james starks, and danny woodhead.

• 9 years ago

Daniel Woodhead, the pats are a team oriented team and Brady is sure to spread the ball around to receivers and backs...

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.