BRUCE
Lv 4
BRUCE asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 9 years ago

Do you think Sodomy Should be illegal??

Lawrence v. Texas is a landmark United States Supreme Court case. In the 6-3 ruling, the Court struck down the sodomy law in Texas in 2003.

Sodomy is Anal and Oral Sex between two consenting Adults.

The effect of Lawrence v. Texas was erasing laws throughout the United States that made it a crime to have anal and oral sex between 2 consenting adults acting in private. Both heterosexual and Gay.

At the time in 2003 Thirteen States had Laws on the Books Against Oral and Anal Sex for 2 consenting Adults.- Alabama, Florida, Idaho, Kansas, Louisiana, Michigan, Mississippi, Missouri, North Carolina, Oklahoma, South Carolina, Virginia, and Texas.

Do you think the Supreme Court got it right or wrong????

18 Answers

Relevance
  • 9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

The Supreme Court got it right. Keep the neighbor's nose OUT of our bedrooms.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

A lot of married couples rely almost entirely on oral sex after they get older and the husband becomes impotent.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

Anything two consenting adults want to do in private should be legal, providing that they are not harming anyone else.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

No. What consenting adults do in private is their own business.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • ?
    Lv 7
    9 years ago

im still amazed that you or others in America have the super power to know what people are doing in a room with a closed door.

why are you holding out on us.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

Are you talking about what they called "yodeling in the valley" in the movie "The Last Detail"?

• 9 years ago

No of course not

• 9 years ago

While I believe that sodomy is highly immoral, since it's a violation of natural law, I don't want the government in the bedroom where there should be an expectation of privacy.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

It's got a great name!

• 9 years ago

No I love doing that with my BF!!!!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.