Gj B asked in Cars & TransportationSafety · 10 years ago

How can I encourage my 16 year old daughter to go topless?

when driving on the freeway? She's convinced if she opens the convertible top that she is going to fly out, even though she has her seat-belt on. It's really an irrational fear, but how can I help her get over it? I told her I haven't heard of anyone whose ever flown out of a car before, but she simply won't listen. What should I do?

Thanks in advance.

Favorite Answer

Not sure if trolling or just stupid.

OK, here's what you do. Choose a nice sunny day and take your car to see grandma, and when you get there take your top off. Ask grandma if she minds riding back topless with you. Since it's a nice day, presumably she'll be happy yo get some fresh air. On the way back, you can explain the plan and coach grandma on what to say. When you get back to the house, call your daughter out. When she sees you and grandma in the car with no top, she might protest, but this is when grandma speaks up to say "I like riding without a top, so your mom is taking me out to lunch topless, now are you coming or not?". Hopefully, when she sees even grandma isn't afraid to go topless, she'll realize it's is a silly fear. If not, you can try to guilt her a little, but don't overdo it. Just reiterate that it's an innocuous topless outing and no one is getting sucked off, but definitely topless, so if she wants a top she can just stay in the house.

• yorkie

she won't fly out, but any loose papers/crisp wrappers will.

the only way to convince her is start slowly and work up to freeway speeds.

drive up and down the street with the top off.

then go into town

then on a country road

then hit the freeway

now i have stopped smiling at the question... LOL

lol, your question sounded bad at first, but when I read the rest...

Show her films of people driving in a topless car:

Ask her how she thinks guys like me manage to stay on a motorcycle on the highway.

After all, I weigh next to nothing, and the only thing holding me there is my weight.

No windshield, even.

Source(s): I love topless.

Man did I interpret that question wrong at first. If she's uncomfortable with the top down then don't force it.

You got me with that title! Veeery misleading lol. But my lip brother has a fear of things going out he sunroof on our car.

You should let her ride with the top up. The car gets better gas mileage anyway.

• ΛLΣX

tie her up put her in the car and just ride topless till she loses her fear

Source(s): lol