how to get closer to my friend?

i have good friend (lets call her A). i have lots of classes with her ( im in 9th grade) including PE.

but when i went to PE today, i found that friend B who was A's friends for since grade school was in our class. so now A talks more with B and i feel left out. what to do in a situation like this? i want to get to know B but her and A are just so close to each other. i don't think i can budge in. help please!

2 Answers

Relevance
  • 9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

It's common for two friends that had already known each other to feel closer to each other. And it's also normal to feel left out. Just because friend A and friend B are better friends with each other, doesn't mean you can't be just as close to friend A.

Invite her over for a sleepover, ask her to go to the mall, hang out together. Spend some quality time and figure out what she likes/dislikes, all the basic things you need to know about a person before you get into the deep stuff, like family life, and crushes and all that stuff. Don't ever make too much of an effort to build a relationship with someone; a relationship has two paths, and both people have to contribute to it.

If they keep leaving you out, maybe you can have a talk with them. If she understands, then she is a real friend.

Source(s): I have been in a lot of situations like this.
  • 9 years ago

TALK TO THEM! Don't be shy. If you feel left out let them know. They'll understand. If you've tried talking to them about this before you might want to not ignore them but back away a bit until they realized your hurt by there actions. If you can't tell them in person text them or facebook them. If the problem persist be more serious and straight out with them. If they care about you they'll listen! Good lcuk!

Source(s): experience...nd lots of it
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.