Do you normally go for quantity or quality?

Like for example, do you have a lot of shallow acquaintances or just a few very close friends?

Or, are you somehow promiscuous or do you pick your partners and are happy to be alone when a satisfactory one doesn't come along?

Or likewise, do you buy a lot of cheap stuff or do you own a small number of good items? You get the idea...

• ?
    Favorite Answer

Well I don't think of it that way. People can only do what they can and so its a bit judgemental to think otherwise. Me, I admit to being a gatherer of sorts, though not so with people as much. I have a few wonderful friends whose sanity I question at times for having chosen me as a friend, lol! As for 'stuff'? One bed, no tv, 12 yr old radio, a 1960's Dutch oven I bought used and love...you get the point. The material things, they serve their purpose...exept for books, most of what I own is just not important to me. People are what counts. I used to be the opposite-or tried to be, as it went against my nature. When I lost everything, or thought I had, what I 'got back' in terms of life lessons and THE most wonderful friends more than made up for what I had THOUGHT I had lost.

Quality

Quality.

Quality.

Med quality for a med quantity

• Herve

Given those criteria, I say quality, but I guess that 'shallow', 'cheap' and such make it a loaded question.

Diet - quantity of low calorie fillers. Relationships - quality... You get the idea :)

In short, it depends on what's involved. -Pat

When you have the quality, the

quantity comes. the word gets around. <}:-})

• Sweet is not universal choice. it may be poisonous to diabetic. categorical fools have variety of self satisfaction. corrupt man doesn't hesitate to bribe wife in bed room. your question is answered in round about manner. Get along..that is what you must do in fools paradise.

I go for quality.