I am looking for a hotel in san diego that has akitchenette that costs 600 a month?

I need to find a place to stay while i am looking for a perm.place to stay

Favorite Answer

Personally, I think it is not a difficult thing to find a comfortable hotel with a small kitchen at $600 monthly. In the city, there are plenty of budget hotels offering quality accommodations for extended-stay guests. According to your quote, perhaps a hotel with about $100 per day is suitable for you. Then the option is quite wide. The frequently seen hotel chain, such as Extended Stay America, Homestead Studio Suites, Motel 6 and Travelodge, may offer accommodations that you expect for the price.

For your convenience, I just searched online and selected several good hotels for your choice. You can have a look. Remember 10 points if you think my recommendations are great :)

Homestead Studio Suites - San Diego - Mission Valley

Location: 7444 Mission Valley Road, San Diego

Rates: start from $70 per night

Featured amenities: Complete kitchen with refrigerator, microwave, and stovetop, wireless internet access, pet-friendly rooms, dining and cooking utensils

If you think this hotel is a bit cheaper than your budget, I suggest you to take a look at this website. I got this hotel on this web :p …..It includes a full list of reputable yet budget hotels in San Diego. Choose the one you prefer :)

http://www.sandiegohotelsadvisor.com/budget-hotels