Where should I go out to eat for my 17th birthday, budget $100 for 4 people?

I'm turning 17 on Saturday so I'm taking 3 friends out to eat. My dad gave me a budget of $100. Where should we go out to eat? I'm not too terribly picky. We wouldn't need dessert because we're having that at my house. It would just be dinner and sodas. I was thinking the Cheesecake Factory, that sounds good. I also thought about PF Changs but that might be cutting it a little close price-wise. I live near Miami and Fort Lauderdale, Florida.

Thanks!

Update:

I hardly ever eat appetizers, I'm like this 105 lb girl with a small stomach. An appetizer is like my whole meal.

4 Answers

Relevance
  • 9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

$25 per persons including drinks and the tip isn't much money for a nice dinner. Try places like Red Lobster, Olive Garden, Chili's, Outback Steakhouse, Applebee's.

Cheesecake Facotry would probably work too. PF Changs isn't expensive if you avoid the appetizers and choose wisely. But who goes to a PF Changs and avoids their appetizers? Not me.

• 9 years ago

Call the restaurant ahead of time and ask how much it might take to buy dinner for four people . I've gone out with my friends and fed three people on thirty or thirty -- five dollars .

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

Scottys Landing.... Excellent food, Great service, Great prices...

• 9 years ago

olive garden

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.