Is it strange that I'm attracted to Jo Calderone?

you know, lady gaga's alter ego. i'm not even a fan, but I think he's smokin hot and I might have a crush on him/her LOL. any girls find him attractive as well? i'm totally straight. :S

Favorite Answer

Same thing here. This is just so strange. I'm as straight as possible but Jo Calderone looks so... there are no words to it. Since she's impersonating a man as well as she can, it's okay, I think, for us to, umm, like him/her, it would be strange if we felt attracted to a female alter ego of a male entertainer, don't you think? I'm not going to lie, my friend, he/she looks great. :S

Is it wrong for a man to be attracted by a transvestite who is another man dressed as a woman?

If you're gay, no.

If you like girls, there's nothing wrong with liking girls in drag.

Should men still be attracted to girls dressed at men? ( I know I am! Yes parade in your fuhrer uniform Mein Kapitaness!)

`_`

Well, if you are straight, i hope he has some sort of extension to make it more realistic if you ever hit it up in bed

Source(s): The Murky Depths of My Beastly Mind

Yes...very attracted...

But im lesbian...idk what your problem is LOL