looking for a good online star wars game?

do any of the lego star wars games have online multiplayer?

if i download a torrent of star wars battlefront 2 will i be able to go online?

any other good star wars games for online?

5 Answers

Relevance
  • 10 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Star Wars games are great! Many have online multiplayer--however, all the games are kinda old so there are few people online :(.

Online Star Wars Games which you can still usually find people: Battlefront 2, Battlefront1, Republic Commando. It's difficult to find other people for other games.

HOWEVER: There is/used to be an MMORPG of Star Wars, called "Star Wars Galaxies." However, due to changes to make it easier, it became much less popular. Also, due to the *upcoming* release of The Old Republic (also an MMORPG) it may have been shut down. Both have/did have/will have a monthly fee. The Old Republic may be worth investing in, however.

Source(s): Experience!
  • 7 years ago

Star wars the old republic is one on PC its online and I got it but it cost money but there a free one now but when you get to level 10 you get to chat

• 4 years ago

Knights of the previous republic is an outstanding famous individual wars RPG, advert ntehy are currnetly coming up a MORPG in accordance with hte sequence. tension Unleashed is comeign out in autumn, which seems awesoem, however its no longer plenty an RPG however.

• Anonymous
    7 years ago

online war games are available in alltimeplay.com

Source(s): www.alltimeplay.com
  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 10 years ago

Jedi outcast I believe has online play, sorry if I'm wrong

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.