Is there a possibility of me being pregnant?

for about two weeks I have been having horrible lower back pain my boobs hurt around the sides when I wake up or eat something I feel like I have to throw up but nothing comes out I have been having headaches they aren't really bad but I hardly ever get headaches I have been having cramps but it will come and... show more for about two weeks I have been having horrible lower back pain my boobs hurt around the sides when I wake up or eat something I feel like I have to throw up but nothing comes out I have been having headaches they aren't really bad but I hardly ever get headaches I have been having cramps but it will come and go for about 2 minutes then dissapear I have white discharge and I've been having it for about two weeks , the time all of these started happening was around august 14th my cycle is due on the 10th of September yesterday my boyfriend was yelling at me because I was eating ritz crackers mixed in with my popcycle I have been wanting spicy food alot I would put hot sauce on anything ,I hate hotsauce also I've been craving a hot moma pickle. i feel dizzy from time to time also could there be a possibility that I'm pregnant?I haven't taken a test because my period is in about a week in a half and I want to wait to see if it comes or not.help please.
2 answers 2