Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 8 years ago

if jesus returns , would he join Walmart or start his own business " Jesus inc."?

9 Answers

Relevance
  • 8 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Walmart will not hire Jesus because his crucificationers will give Him a bad reference

Source(s): Personell management
  • 3 years ago

it particularly is a sturdy question. this would a approach or the different help the asker and others to comprehend what “return” meant in Jesus’ words. The Greek word used grow to be “parousia” or presence. Abernathy has responded the question uncomplicated and easy. yet i think of the asker will reject what's implied via the word “return,” inasmuch as he has rejected the different implications of word “worship.” (Matthew 18:26 vs Matthew 4:10). For them, the word “worship”s in the Bible have one that potential. So i think of they have comparable discernment with the word “return” in the Bible. =) Addt: The apostles asked Jesus: "what would be the sign of your coming," (Matthew 24:3). If Jesus' coming is seen, why would the apostles ask for signs and indicators? what's using signs and indicators if Jesus' coming could be actual seen? Luke 17:20 extra says: "the dominion of God would not incorporate fact" Addt: signs and indicators? i'm confident the asker know what those signs and indicators are. (Matthew 24:3-14). those signs and indicators grew to grow to be strongly obtrusive because of the fact that 1914. Even secular/non-JW commentators and historians view 1914 as a unexpected substitute and a substantial turnng poingt in human background. yet i think of the asker would not settle for this actuality, yet fairly stay on differences made via JWs. returned, if Jesus' coming could be needless to say seen, why would the apostles ask for signs and indicators?

Lv 6
    8 years ago

Jesus was a Jew so obviously he'd start his own business and crush Wal-Mart. Besides, all the Wal-Mart shoppers more than likely belong in a store called 'Jesus, Inc.'.

• Walter
    Lv 4
    8 years ago

What a stupid question. When Jesus returns he will take the ones that he feels deserves to be in heaven and destroy the earth. I guess you can say his occupation will be demolition.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 8 years ago

He has started his Business of the Kingdom that his Father gave Him.

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

He should first apologize for trolling the world for over 2000 years. If he does that, I'll forgive him and we can smoke weed and play video games or something.

• 8 years ago

the most work Jesus ever did with his hands was break the bread and fish into small bits

• Lv 5
    8 years ago

No, he will come for those who remained faithful

to him and the sinners, well, it will be too late....

• Suzy
    Lv 7
    8 years ago

NO

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.