Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicTelevisionReality Television · 9 years ago

CBB C5. Does anyone else think that all the exposed flesh in the Kitchen is?

Unsanitary or is it just me?

Darryn, Lucien, Bobby, Amy, Tara and even paddy, are regularly in there sans vest or T shirt or in skimpy Bikini tops.

http://www.channel5.com/shows/celebrity-big-brothe...

Favorite Answer

I agree with you - oooo imagine if one of them splashed hot food on themselves

Another point - - I know it's only in the London area but it's much too cold here to walk round like that anyway!

I don't think it's unsanitary if they're clean. I'd love to see them frying bacon dressed like that though. Imagine the spattering :( Ouch

AMY could come and wash my dishes anytime of the week dressed like that,what a body,in fact if she de-robed that bikini,the RIGGSTER would be to55ing more than pancakes,i 5hit you not?????

I can't stand the way they all grab food as they want it and walk round the house eating it! Have they never heard of organising a proper meal,cooking it and sitting down at a table to eat? No wonder the kids today are so unhealthy and eat like pigs if these people are their role models!

Its their temporary home so I don't think its a big deal but Jedward is always fully dressed except when they become babies

its no big deal really is it , they are only cooking for themselves and each other

its not like they are actually working at a bakery or a shop serving food

I think it's just you Purple! Nothing wrong with it as long as they are only touching the food with their hands lol!