Should all guitar players of the World Unite and fight Fascism in the United States?

The Federal gestapo have illegally raided Gibson Guitar factories!

Gibson, one of the world's premier guitar manufacturers, and a company that has continually tried to honestly and readily abide by domestic and international laws concerning its material sourcing while continuing to provide quality products to its customers, has for some reason landed in the cross fire of the federal gestapo.

For the second time in two years, armed federal agents have illegally raided the manufacturing facilities of Gibson Guitars Corp., this time confiscating more than a million dollars worth of imported wood and ebony; and they did so without proper notice or warning, without any valid reason, and without lawful charges of any kind.

Though Gibson has not violated any laws, and has gone above and beyond mandated requirements for sourcing sustainable wood and other materials for its instruments, the heavy hand of a bloated and out-of-control government it seems has decided to unlawfully target the company for extinction.

According to a recent press statement made by Henry Juszkiewicz, Gibson's Chairman and CEO, armed marshals stormed the company's Nashville, Tenn., and Memphis, Tenn., manufacturing facilities on August 24, and proceeded to evacuate the buildings, shut down production, order all employees to go home, and steal more than a million dollars worth of rosewood and ebony that had been legally imported from India.

US officials have actually refused to tell Gibson what it allegedly did wrong, and why the raid was conducted. The company was never notified of any potential violations prior to the raid, and no official charges were ever filed. By all appearances, the government simply decided one day to unlawfully storm the company's manufacturing units with loaded weapons, and is now attempting to destroy one of the last honest American manufacturers in existence.

It seems as though US government officials don't feel they even need a reason to perform raids anymore.

In today's America, in other words, government officials do not even need a legitimate reason to target a company, seize its goods, and shut it down. In total desecration of the rule of law, the federal government simply targets whomever it wants to these days, without reason or cause, and sends in its taxpayer-funded minions to perform the execution. In this case, the target is a leading US manufacturer of musical instruments.

But who could be next?

While many other US instrument manufacturers have outsourced production to other companies, Gibson has hired 580 American employees in the past two years alone, which build its guitars domestically. It is one of the few major US companies that still produces a tangible, valuable product within the country's borders, and one that is led by a humble and forthcoming CEO who has chosen to stick his own neck out on the line in defense of his company and his employees.

The US has literally devolved into an unbridled police state where the federal government freely raids companies, arrests innocent individuals, and performs other acts of domestic terrorism for absolutely no reason at all. The enemies of freedom that now run our government presume guilt rather than innocence, and they deny the constitutional protocols of due process that they are tasked with upholding in the process.

A.K.A. "Fascism".

So what can the People do about this?

Should all guitar players of the World Unite and fight this Fascism in the United States?

All thoughts welcome.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O_-taqM5Sk0

Youtube thumbnail

8 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    8 years ago
    Favorite Answer

THAT'S HORRIBLE! This is the first time I'm hearing this! Yes we all should definitely unite and show em we will not take this sitting down. Those assh0les must go down. And so should the Bilderberg group and their New World Order. Musicians and anything related to rock n roll will be seen as a threat to their agenda

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

Whats weird is Martin Co. uses the same wood (east indian rosewood) that got Gibson raided, so I wonder why Gibson and not Martin? Gibson is non union and a donor to the GOP whilst Martin Co. is the exact opposite unions and donates to dems

• President Obama is just protecting the workers of India and enforcing Indian law that does not permit the export of unfinished wood. President Obama wants Gibson guitars to have the wood finished in India and out of the non-union Gibson shop.

If Gibson wants to remain in business, they must bow at the altar of Obama and send those non-union jobs of the wonderful American craftsmen of Gibson to India.

• 8 years ago

As a guitar player myself it saddens me to hear this. I'm actually more of a martin guy but bought my ES in the 70's.

Sounds like they did not bribe the proper people in the government to get they off their back. See what happened to Bill Gates when he wouldn't give to either party.

Could happen and does happen to anybody. ie iminent domain where the government can condem your property and take it from you for the 'greater good' ie good of the government.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    8 years ago

Yes ! Guitarists once did in Portugal, Espana, France, United States, Brasil,and countless more places did write songs to fight fascism and tyranny.

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

America has more of its population locked up that anyone else in the World.

You didn't think they were ALL dark-skinned drug dealers, did you?

Oh that's right. You did.

• 8 years ago

All people must unite against the government.

• OU812
    Lv 7
    8 years ago

Nah, I think I'll just keep playing.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.