點學番小1至小6英文比個網我學番.要有中文GA網.大約學幾耐

Update:

我水平得小3

1 Answer

Rating
  • 10 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Dont use websites...free websites dont help much

First, to rebuild your confidence, you can start enhancing your competitiveness RIGHT NOW! There are many ways:

1) READ MORE ENGLISH BOOKS

You said you're not good at english. you know? Attending tutorial classes for languages are just USELESS. The only way to improve your english-- read more books.

I could introduce you a few books if you like:

Tuesdays ith morie -->might seem abit boring to you, but you should start from the classics. This is the basic.

Alex Rider series --> adventure series. I think this is exciting enough for secondary one level.

Chicken Soup For the Soul --> This book consists of many heart-touching stories, which may be the motion for you to work hard.

2) WATCH MORE ENGLISH TV

If you dont wanna wate a penny on tutorial classes, simply watching british or american cartoons or TV channels, you can improve your spoken english! This WORKS!!!

3) USE ENGLISH AS YOUR LANGUAGE WRITTEN

Whenever you email your friends/ go to facebook/ text, use english!This would help to improve your english skills! this is easiest way to improve your english!

If you really do not have much confidence in your english, try tutorial classes. There are LOTS in HK

You can try 英皇教育/现代教育/遵理教育

I think they could help students in your situation

This is the website:

http://www.kingsglory.edu.hk/kge/kingsglory/2011re...

For english,

mia wong, Meg Chan, Alan Chan, Cindy Wong, Alex Chan, and Kelly Mok, are teaching. I think Mia Wong is the best. Very interesting teaching method and useful notes!

This is the website concerning teachers and schedule of english subject:

http://www.kingsglory.edu.hk/kge/kingsglory/2011re...

And if you really wanna attend the regular course starting from september, i think you need to be REALLY QUICK coz...actually they started accepting students from 3/8. Many parents stood the whole midnights for getting their children a regular course...Im not sure if there are still courses left by now.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.