Reserve vs Active Duty (Marines)?

Is it true that if your in the Marine Reserves you get to choose exactly which MOS you will get (of course if you qualify for it etc..)? I am 19 years old and have yet to start college. If i enlist now as Reserves, can I be in the Marines and still go to college to get my criminal justice degree? Does the Reserves... show more Is it true that if your in the Marine Reserves you get to choose exactly which MOS you will get (of course if you qualify for it etc..)?
I am 19 years old and have yet to start college. If i enlist now as Reserves, can I be in the Marines and still go to college to get my criminal justice degree? Does the Reserves help pay for your college? Do you get paid well while in the reserves, so i can have enough money to get by and go to school full time?
Right now I am not sure if I would like to go officer or not, but if I do get a four yr degree while in the reserves can I then switch to active duty?
Do reserves get deployed or stationed at duty stations and how does the reserves really work?